Wednesday 25 July 2012

Lace, espadrilles and sun!












Top: New Look
Shorts: H&M
Espadrilles: Sports Direct (I was shocked as you are. £7 mate!!!!)
Rings: Topshop
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

All you British readers are possibly having a break from sunbathing, due to the amazing heatwave we are currently having! So I thought i'd go for an outfit that would keep me cool today, as I'm visiting my friend from college for her birthday, and being outside all day, covered up, is not is any way, shape or form, acceptable in this weather! 
I feel a bit revealing in this top, but it's way too warm to have a vest underneath it! 
Lets hope the weather stays like this :-) Have a lovely day whatever you're doing. 
Daisy x x 

1 comment:

  1. Hey hun Ive been loving your blog recently, so I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Find out more:http://ohsofashionxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/oh-so-liebster-award.html xox

    ReplyDelete

Followers