Saturday 21 July 2012

Butterfly patterned playsuit









Wedge boots: H&M, playsuit: asos, blazer: H&M, rings: H&M + Topshop, Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Cuff: Primarni, Nail polish: Barry M

Crazy night! I didn't end up going out until around 10pm last weekend (it was one of those 'everything is going wrong' days), and that is late for me - because i'm really a granny. I had such a good night with my mates I hadn't seen in a while, so all was well! 
This outfit was a quick put-together because I was in a rush, but I find rushed outfits are always the best, because you're not planning on looking like something you're not, you're just being yourself! That's what your own personal style shows! 
 I hope you all have a lovely sunny weekend! I'm off for a BBQ with friends now! 
Keep tuned, I shall keep you posted about my weekend of outfits on Sunday :-) For anyone in England - enjoy the weather while it lasts!
Au revoir 
Daisy x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers